Saturday, July 14, 2012
11:56 AM | Dana Kaplan, Stresa Sights | Edit Post
Look at this charming shop! This is Erboristeria, located in Piazza Cadorna. As the name implies, they specialize in herbal and aromatic items, all intended to improve health and spirit. I noticed these items on display on the table outside the entrance. A collection of Acqua Isola Bella, Acqua Isola Madre, and Acqua Isola dei Pescatori fragrances, candles, and other items, each with a special scent invocative of the island. ( continued ---- )
There are shampoos, body creams, deoderants, and perfumes. They range in price from 12 euro to 25 euro. But what I liked most were the blue aromatic candles in their pretty glass holders, at 13 euro each, and the diffusers, one for each island, at 25 euro each, putting them into my mid-priced gift category.
Erboristeria is located at Piazza Cadorna, 30. They carry herbal teas, spices, organic, health, and diet foods, as well as soaps, candles and incense. It is owned and run by Paola and Antonella Padulazzi and is open every day in season.
- Where can I buy foreign newspapers in Stresa?
- Where can I eat breakfast in Stresa?
- Where are the public restrooms in Stresa?
- Is there a laundromat in Stresa?
- Can I rent a wheelchair in Stresa?
- Should I buy train tickets in advance?
- Are there any day tours to Switzerland from Stresa?
- How can I arrange a civil wedding in Stresa?
- How bad are the summer bugs in Stresa?
- Do I Need A Car In Stresa?
- Is there an Internet cafe in Stresa?
- Is there a supermarket in Stresa?
- Is it too isolated staying at an Isola dei Pescatori hotel?
- Will we need a car if we are staying at Isolino Camping Village?
- Are there any ethnic restaurants in Stresa?
IMPORTANT POSTS AND LINKS
- Important Train Information
- Alibus Shuttle From Malpensa to Stresa
- Driving Directions From Malpensa - With Photos
- If You Have Only One Day in Stresa
- Top Ten Things to See in Stresa
- Parking a Car in Stresa
- Train Service from Malpensa to Stresa and Milano
- Linate Airport to Stresa Directions
- Milan Tram System Map and Transport
- Bus Schedule
- Stresa Boat Imbarcadero
- Stresa to Mottarone Cableway
- Boat Schedule - English
- PosteItaliane - Postal service
- Trenitalia Site and Schedule -- English
- Winter Trip to Stresa? Start Planning Here
If you don't already receive Italian Notebook, sign up immediately to receive this wonderful daily dose of Italy.
- art and culture
- day trips
- for kids
- Guest writer Tony
- just for fun
- learning italian
- letters from readers
- letters from the editor
- news and information
- outdoor activities
- photo gallery
- places to go
- places to go and day trips
- places to stay
- rainy day activities
- things to do