Friday, April 2, 2010
10:30 AM | Dana Kaplan, Stresa Sights | Edit Post
This is such exciting news!
I'm very pleased and proud to say that the Stresa Sights tour package is now featured as one of the Ideal Vacations on Villa Vita International! As you know, I've been helping people plan their vacations for some time now, but this is the first time we have put together an official tour package. It's called the Mountains and Lakes program, and I can't think of a nicer place to have it featured than on Villa Vita.
Villa Vita is founded by and run by Gina Ruggiero, who since 1994 has been organizing specialized trips to Italy. I want you to take a look at her site and bookmark it. What she creates are truly special vacations, where one stays in unique accomodations, and spends days working with photographers, painters, or cooks. Or, she will custom design a stay that is exactly perfect for you.
I feel so honored that Gina finds Stresa Sights a good match for her tours. You know how impassioned I am with this Lago Maggiore area, and how it's been our goal here to introduce it to as many people as we can, so it's wonderful to have it recognized by Gina in this way and added to her repertoire.
Next, we'll be getting this information onto the site. And we'll be adding other tour ideas as well. I hope you'll find them helpful. And as this is helpful to you, I'm hoping that you will continue to help us as you have been, by sending YOUR ideas and comments, YOUR reviews on the places you've been here, your questions. We're all friends of Stresa, having fun here together. That's my goal. And as always, I hope you'll use them as a guide, a starting point, to let us help you create your perfect Stresa vacation.
Labels: news and information
- Where can I buy foreign newspapers in Stresa?
- Where can I eat breakfast in Stresa?
- Where are the public restrooms in Stresa?
- Is there a laundromat in Stresa?
- Can I rent a wheelchair in Stresa?
- Should I buy train tickets in advance?
- Are there any day tours to Switzerland from Stresa?
- How can I arrange a civil wedding in Stresa?
- How bad are the summer bugs in Stresa?
- Do I Need A Car In Stresa?
- Is there an Internet cafe in Stresa?
- Is there a supermarket in Stresa?
- Is it too isolated staying at an Isola dei Pescatori hotel?
- Will we need a car if we are staying at Isolino Camping Village?
- Are there any ethnic restaurants in Stresa?
IMPORTANT POSTS AND LINKS
- Important Train Information
- Alibus Shuttle From Malpensa to Stresa
- Driving Directions From Malpensa - With Photos
- If You Have Only One Day in Stresa
- Top Ten Things to See in Stresa
- Parking a Car in Stresa
- Train Service from Malpensa to Stresa and Milano
- Linate Airport to Stresa Directions
- Milan Tram System Map and Transport
- Bus Schedule
- Stresa Boat Imbarcadero
- Stresa to Mottarone Cableway
- Boat Schedule - English
- PosteItaliane - Postal service
- Trenitalia Site and Schedule -- English
- Winter Trip to Stresa? Start Planning Here
If you don't already receive Italian Notebook, sign up immediately to receive this wonderful daily dose of Italy.
- art and culture
- day trips
- for kids
- Guest writer Tony
- just for fun
- learning italian
- letters from readers
- letters from the editor
- news and information
- outdoor activities
- photo gallery
- places to go
- places to go and day trips
- places to stay
- rainy day activities
- things to do