Lakeview Apartments!!

Lakeview Apartments!!
Bella Vista 1-bedroom holiday rentals

Heart of Stresa Apartments!!

Heart of Stresa Apartments!!
Stresa Apartments 1-bedroom holiday rentals

SEARCH THIS BLOG

STRESA WEATHER

STRESA WEATHER
Click for Forecast

2019 DATES COMING SOON

2019 DATES COMING SOON
CLICK HERE!

STRESA MAP

Malpensa / Stresa Bus

Malpensa / Stresa Bus
Available From 1 April to 13 Oct 2019 - Click to Book -
Sunday, November 15, 2009

Inbox


This one was fun! A reader wrote with the following question:

Q: I am trying to locate a retailer that sells (Murano) Glass Miniature clowns in the centre of the town. If my memory serves me correct it had a corner frontage as well as looking onto a piaza. I am trying to locate it for further purchases.

A: I am almost certain that the shop you are describing is called Leone, the bookshop that is on the corner of Piazza Cadorna and Via P. Tomaso. I myself have bought some Murano glass jewelry and gifts there...

And I thought at this the question had been answered, until I received another mail saying:
I just realized this is not the shop as I do not recall it selling books/stationery, nor is it on a corner opposite a piazza.
I was at a loss for how to assist this writer further, as I'm not in Stresa at the moment, but we don't give up easily; my colleague in town went on a search for me, and we provided the writer with a photograph of Murano clowns in the window of the shop called Pessina, in Piazza Cadorna. We received this mail in return:
You have made my day as this is the shop!
I cannot thank you enough for all your efforts, your friends included.
YES!! 100% satisfaction... that's our goal, and we won't rest until we've succeeded.


Follow On Facebook For More Posts

PLANNING A TRIP TO STRESA?

PLANNING A TRIP TO STRESA?
A Top Attractions Starting Point

SOME IMPORTANT DATES


Visit The Stresa Tourist Office For Complete Event Schedules

VACATIONS AND WORKSHOPS

VACATIONS AND WORKSHOPS
Before or after Stresa, plan more of your trip to Italy with Villa Vita!

CURRENCY CONVERTER

CURRENCY CONVERTER
Click here for a fast and easy currency converter.

STRESA SIGHTS by DANA KAPLAN

STRESA SIGHTS by DANA KAPLAN