- ► 2012 (70)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (108)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Franciacorta - Italy's Answer To Champagne
- Prosecco - Italy's Quintessential Aperitivo
- Moscato d'Asti and Asti Spumante - Piemonte's Spar...
- Picturesque Presepi
- The Presepi of Isola Bella
- Update! Panettone o Pandoro...
- Market Report - Christmas Shopping
- Panettone or Pandoro?
- Christmas in Milan
- Need Francobolli? The Italian Post Office
- An Evening of Bubbles -- AIS Champagne Tasting
- Osteria del Castello
- Gara a Stresa on San'Ambrogio Day
- FYI - Going To Milan From Stresa
- Il Bel Bonet
- ▼ December (16)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
10:19 PM | Dana Kaplan, Stresa Sights | Edit Post
Thanks to Babbo Natale, who made an early stop here, it's going to be much easier for me to decide which of the Christmas desserts I prefer. Wait! I don't have to decide at all. I can enjoy them both! Grazie mille Babbo Natale... :-)
Events are provided by STRESA 2.0
- Where can I buy foreign newspapers in Stresa?
- Where can I eat breakfast in Stresa?
- Where are the public restrooms in Stresa?
- Is there a laundromat in Stresa?
- Can I rent a wheelchair in Stresa?
- Should I buy train tickets in advance?
- Are there any day tours to Switzerland from Stresa?
- How can I arrange a civil wedding in Stresa?
- How bad are the summer bugs in Stresa?
- Do I Need A Car In Stresa?
- Is there an Internet cafe in Stresa?
- Is there a supermarket in Stresa?
- Is it too isolated staying at an Isola dei Pescatori hotel?
- Will we need a car if we are staying at Isolino Camping Village?
- Are there any ethnic restaurants in Stresa?
- Can I buy tickets in advance for ferry or the cablecar?
- I was wondering if you might know or recall the name of this restaurant in Baveno?
IMPORTANT POSTS AND LINKS
- If You Have Only One Day in Stresa
- Top Ten Things to See in Stresa
- Alibus Shuttle From Malpensa to Stresa
- Driving Directions From Malpensa - With Photos
- Train Service from Malpensa to Stresa and Milano
- Linate Airport to Stresa Directions
- Milan Tram System Map and Transport
- Bus Schedule
- Stresa Boat Imbarcadero
- Stresa to Mottarone Cableway
- Bus, Train, and Taxi From Malpensa Airport
- Boat Schedule - English
- PosteItaliane - Postal service
- Trenitalia Site and Schedule -- English
- Weather Forecast
- Winter Trip to Stresa? Start Planning Here
- art and culture (34)
- August (23)
- autumn (16)
- books (8)
- churches (8)
- day trips (30)
- events (54)
- favorite quotations (5)
- food (70)
- for kids (7)
- Friends of Stresa Sights (11)
- FYI (20)
- gardens (18)
- Guest writer Tony (5)
- history (31)
- interviews (7)
- just for fun (31)
- learning italian (9)
- letters from readers (13)
- letters from the editor (27)
- memories (10)
- milan (10)
- museums (8)
- music (10)
- my house (2)
- nature (4)
- news and information (54)
- outdoor activities (31)
- photo gallery (38)
- Piemonte (9)
- places to go (53)
- places to stay (9)
- rainy day activities (9)
- restaurants (38)
- risotto (6)
- shopping (23)
- spring (17)
- stresa (88)
- summer (61)
- tours (17)
- transportation (23)
- trivia (3)
- videos (8)
- walks (16)
- What people say... (3)
- wine (27)
- winter (41)