Friday, June 14, 2013
12:03 AM | Dana Kaplan, Stresa Sights | Edit Post
Put on my photographer's assistant hat for a while the other evening, while professional photographs were being taken of Ristorante La Lombarda for their website and other promotional materials. For the most part, I was a human lamppost.
( continued ... )
While the photographer set up the shots and lighting.
The photographer and the chef's son both take aim.
Quite fascinating how the lighting created drama in the space.
Can't wait to see the finished results! Even if it looks pretty good taken just with an iPhone, below, too.
Events are provided by STRESA 2.0
- Where can I buy foreign newspapers in Stresa?
- Where can I eat breakfast in Stresa?
- Where are the public restrooms in Stresa?
- Is there a laundromat in Stresa?
- Can I rent a wheelchair in Stresa?
- Should I buy train tickets in advance?
- Are there any day tours to Switzerland from Stresa?
- How can I arrange a civil wedding in Stresa?
- How bad are the summer bugs in Stresa?
- Do I Need A Car In Stresa?
- Is there an Internet cafe in Stresa?
- Is there a supermarket in Stresa?
- Is it too isolated staying at an Isola dei Pescatori hotel?
- Will we need a car if we are staying at Isolino Camping Village?
- Are there any ethnic restaurants in Stresa?
- Can I buy tickets in advance for ferry or the cablecar?
- I was wondering if you might know or recall the name of this restaurant in Baveno?
IMPORTANT POSTS AND LINKS
- Important Train Information
- Alibus Shuttle From Malpensa to Stresa
- Driving Directions From Malpensa - With Photos
- If You Have Only One Day in Stresa
- Top Ten Things to See in Stresa
- Parking a Car in Stresa
- Train Service from Malpensa to Stresa and Milano
- Linate Airport to Stresa Directions
- Milan Tram System Map and Transport
- Bus Schedule
- Stresa Boat Imbarcadero
- Stresa to Mottarone Cableway
- Boat Schedule - English
- PosteItaliane - Postal service
- Trenitalia Site and Schedule -- English
- Winter Trip to Stresa? Start Planning Here
If you don't already receive Italian Notebook, sign up immediately to receive this wonderful daily dose of Italy.
- art and culture
- day trips
- favorite quotations
- for kids
- Friends of Stresa Sights
- Guest writer Tony
- just for fun
- La Lombarda
- learning italian
- letters from readers
- letters from the editor
- my house
- news and information
- outdoor activities
- photo gallery
- places to go
- places to stay
- rainy day activities
- What people say...